Dr Caroline Hall is leaving the Witterings Medical Centre after 16 years
We are compiling a leaver’s book with messages from patients and colleagues.
If you would like to leave a message for Dr Hall, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at Reception to sign the book by 12th August 2022.
We wish her and her family all of the luck in the world with her forthcoming move.
01/08/2022 - 05/08/2022
Phone calls were answered.
Please be respectful to the call handler, abuse will not be tolerated.
Patients were treated.
Appointments were not attended.
Please cancel your appointment if you cannot make it so that it can be offered to other patients
In the month of June we had 90 DNA's!
- If you are deaf and wish to gain access to the building, instead of using our intercomm system, please hold up the sign in the front lobby which says "I am deaf" and you will be admitted in to the surgery.
- Our reception team are more than happy to assist you in any way we can. Please write your requests down and hand them to the receptionist.
- If you have communication needs and you wish to make suggestions on how we can better help you, please email email@example.com or send a letter to us with your feedback.
- All of our consulting rooms can be accessed via wheelchair
- We also have 4 disabled toilets
- There is a lift for patients attending appointments on the 1st floor
For patients who are having difficulty with transport to the surgery, we work closely with 'Manhood Mobility' volunteer service.
‘Manhood Mobility’ is a volunteer group set up 25 years ago to help those in the community with travel needs which cannot be met by public transport. They offer a door to door service for essential journeys to hospital, The Medical Centre, Dentists, Opticians and other medical needs.
Telephone: 01243 671881
NHS Friends and Family
Witterings Medical Centre is here to provide excellent medical care and a positive friendly environment for our patients and staff.