Covid-19 Spring Booster information
COVID-19 spring boosters are now available for those most at risk:
- Adults over 75
- Residents in care homes for older adults
- Those 12 and over with a weakened immune system
The NHS will contact you if you are eligible.
- COVID-19 has not gone away. Boosters are available this spring for those most at risk. The NHS will contact you if you are eligible.
- A spring booster of the COVID-19 vaccine is available to people aged 75 and over, people who live in a care home for older people, or people aged 12 and over who have a weakened immune system. Get yours to boost your immunity over the summer months.
- The COVID-19 booster will help reduce your risk of being admitted to hospital with COVID-19. The NHS will contact you if you are eligible for a spring booster vaccine.
- If you are over 75, live in a care home for older people, or are over 12 with a weakened immune system, a spring COVID-19 booster is being offered to help reduce your risk of getting seriously ill from the virus. The NHS will let you know if you are eligible.
Please do not call the surgery for an appointment, the bookings team will contact you.
Well-being while staying at home
Taking care of your mind as well as your body is really important while staying at home because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Visit NHS Every Mind Matters for advice, practice advice and support groups.
If you cannot wait to see a doctor and feel unable to cope or keep yourself safe, it’s important to get support.
To stay fit and healthy whilst at home, try the NHS Home workout videos.