Tel: 01243 671833  email :


Opening Hours  Mon-Fri  08:00-18:30

Cakeham Road, East Wittering, Chichester, W Sussex. PO20 8BH

Temporary Residents From the UK

Can I Be seen if I am ill?

The Medical Centre is happy to see you on an ‘immediate and necessary’ basis, for example, if you become ill while on holiday with tonsillitis, or an ear infection. Last year we had over 600 temporary residents needing treatment. For this reason alone, we will not under any circumstances see temporary residents for routine matters (this includes ear syringing, travel & child immunisations, cervical smears & anything else that is not considered urgent.)

To help us cope with the large number of temporary residents needing treatment, you will be triaged over the phone by the duty doctor in the first instance.  Please contact reception who will go through all the necessary details with you.

I’ve run out/forgotten my medication...

If you are staying down at the Witterings and discover you are without your medication, we are able to issue you with an emergency supply. Please follow the instructions below.

Please come to the surgery & fill in a temporary resident form.

Bring a form of identification with you.

Bring proof of the medication that you are taking, i.e. an empty pill packet, or a copy of your repeat prescription.

If you do not have either of these, you will need to contact your surgery and get them to send us a copy of your repeat prescription as proof. (Our email address is )